Feb 2nd, 2020
Episode #36: Carpe Diem
The Show Black Mirror show Recap…
Potential situations of the show:
- First Date sucks… are the app say for 5 years/10 years
- First Date Great… app says together for 3 weeks.
In the episode… the date went so well, they didn’t want to look
Using Similar Psychology…
- If you didn’t know how long you would be with your current partner, how would you treat him/her
- If you didn’t know how long you would be with him/him when you got together, would it have made a difference in how you treated him/her.
So here we are today… no matter where you are… you’re there… You can start fresh.
Dan’s disease - Changed my behavior.
People think there’s always time.
In Business, if you own a biz… there may be a great 5 or 10 year run in your specific industry… YOU NEED to MAX that out. Or maybe you have an amazing sales manager… and he/she may take their talents elsewhere if they don’t feel fulfilled both financially and psychologically. So you wouldn’t take things for granted with a valuable employee, you want to do what’s necessary to keep him/her producing at a high level.
- Terry Fator - 10 years running: NOT taking things for granted.
- Always working on himself and the show.
- Find appreciation every single day. (Seriously)
2. Ask Quality Questions:
- What can I do today to make my partner smile?
- What can I do to make my partner’s life easier?
- What if we only had 2 years left, how would I treat him/her
3. Repeat and Create a Success Habit
New Episode Drops Every Sunday Morning at 8am PST